Friday, February 20, 2015

I'm moving!

Yep, you read the post title correct. It's time for my blog to represent my author name, rather then an idea I had over four years ago.

Rise of the Slush will soon be no more, though I'll keep the posts up here for a bit. In the meantime, starting on Monday, February 23rd, all new posts and old ones will be moving over to my new blog site, soon-to-be website.

I've had a lot of fun posting on blogger, and while sometimes the site itself posed some challenges I have enjoyed the years from the early, random blogs to reviews to the more spotlight, interview and promotional posts I've been able to host for other authors.

On the new blog you can expect more of the same. I'll still be posting promo, Interviews with Victoria, and Thursday reads, but the blog will be joining up with a an actual website making it easy for new readers and current readers to locate me.

I guess you could say I'm growing up. Who knew that would happen? Not, me.

Stay safe and warm readers. It's cold in North America right now.

I'll catch you on the flip-side.

No comments:

Post a Comment