Tuesday, March 4, 2014

And the winners are...

*Picture Courtsey of freedigitalphotos.net
Alright, after assembling all the entries on both sites a couple of things happened.

First, I wanted everyone to win because that's the kind of gal I am. I like winning and I know how everyone enjoys winning.So, that being said all 16 entries win a free copy of my book. Since I'm the one running the giveaway I can do those kind of things.

Second, the grand prize winners were: Jenni T. and Shadowluvs2read. I will be sending out your Pure Romance gift cards tonight.


For all winners: Please reach out to me and let me know which ereader format you'd like a copy of my book.

Thank you again to everyone who stopped by the blogs, said 'hi', and to those who bought my book. I appreciate all of you. Now the big favor: If you purchase my book please consider leaving a review. I'd love to know what you think.




1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much!!! Its very much appreciated! Thank you!!! <3

    ReplyDelete